A number of factors are important for the optimal result when preparing the finest coffee specialties. So also the exact dosage of the amount of coffee. The Hario V60 measuring spoon is made of high-quality and tasteless stainless steel and helps to correctly estimate the amount of coffee required in the filter. Its three-part segmented shape makes it easier to portion the ground coffee and is therefore the perfect accessory for coffee lovers who want to keep full control over the brewing process. The maximum capacity of the spoon is 12 g of ground coffee. In addition, it is particularly robust and durable. It can be easily cleaned under running water or in the dishwasher. For many baristas and coffee lovers, the product range of the traditional Japanese company Hario stands for the highest quality and functionality in combination with sophisticated design. Here in the online shop you will find a wide selection of products related to the coffee world of Hario.
- Measuring spoons made of high quality and tasteless stainless steel
- Maximum capacity of 12g ground coffee
- The three-part segmented shape makes it easier to portion the regrind
- Perfect accessories for coffee lovers who want to keep full control over the brewing process
- Particularly robust and durable as well as dishwasher-safe
Delivery in 5 - 7 days