This coffee measuring spoon by Hario made of copper is intended for a precise dosage of ground coffee. It is particularly suitable for filter coffee brewing methods such as the Hario V60. This version of the measuring spoon measures a maximum of 12 grams of ground coffee. The spoon is 36 millimeters wide, 55 millimeters long and 120 millimeters high, which makes it small and handy. Copper was deliberately chosen as the material. Not only is it hygienic and dimensionally stable, it also shows no signs of aging or traces of material fatigue. Simple cleaning in the dishwasher is possible if required. The product is very user-friendly. The measuring spoon lies particularly comfortably in the hand due to the boldly shaped handle. Hario is a Japanese company that has been manufacturing heat-resistant glass and dishes since 1921. This makes Hario the only company of its kind in Japan. The brand is known for high quality standards and innovative designs.
- The Hario measuring spoon is intended for precise dosing of ground coffee
- It is made of copper, which is hygienic and shows no material fatigue
- Cleaning in the dishwasher is possible without any problems
- The spoon is small: 36 millimeters wide, 55 millimeters long and 120 millimeters high
- Hario is a Japanese company that has been manufacturing heat-resistant glass and dishes of good quality since 1921
Delivery 5 - 7 days